Your Privacy is Important to Us
In this policy, “we”, “us”, “our” or “FWS” means Foxwood Wills Services Pte. Ltd., “you”, “your” or “yours” means the persons to whom this policy applies and “Foxwood Group” means Foxwood Wills Services Pte. Ltd, Foxwood LLC, Foxwood Corporate Services Pte. Ltd. and other related corporations.
The security of your personal data is important to us. FWS has in place safeguards to protect the personal data stored with us. This policy describes how we may collect, use, disclose, process and manage your personal data.
This policy applies to any individual’s personal data which is in our possession or under our control.
What Personal Data We Collect
By interacting with us, submitting information to us, or purchasing any products or signing up any services offered by us, you agree and consent to us, as well as our representatives and/or agents collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to the our authorised service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this policy.
This policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consents you may have previously provided to us in respect of your Personal Data, and your consents herein are additional to any rights which we may have at law to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data.
“Personal data” is data that can be used to identify a natural person. Some examples of personal data that we may collect are:
- personal particulars (e.g. name, contact details, residential address, date of birth, and/or identity card/passport details);
- information about your risk profile, investments, investment objectives, knowledge and experience and/or business interests and assets;
- banking information (e.g. account numbers and banking transactions); and/or
- personal opinions made known to us (e.g. feedback or responses to surveys).
Usage of Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data for our core business purposes, such as:
- developing and providing products or services (whether made available by us or through us), including but not limited to:
- assessing and processing instructions or requests from you;
- communicating with you, including providing you with updates on changes to our products and services (whether made available by us or through us) including any additions, expansions, suspensions and replacements of or to such products or services and their terms and conditions;
- managing our infrastructure and business operations and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- responding to queries or feedback;
- addressing or investigating any complaints, claims or disputes;
- verifying your identity for the purposes of providing products or services;
- conducting customer due diligence checks as may be required under applicable law, regulation or directive;
- complying with all applicable laws, regulations, rules, directives, orders, instructions and requests from any local authorities, including regulatory, governmental, tax and law enforcement authorities or other authorities;
- monitoring products and services provided by or made available through us;
- enforcing obligations owed to us; and/or
- seeking professional advice, including legal advice. We may also use personal data for purposes set out in the terms and conditions that govern our relationship with you.
Use of Personal Data for Marketing Purposes
We may use your personal data to offer you products or services that may be of interest to you or for which you may be eligible. Such marketing messages may be sent to you in various modes including but not limited to electronic mail, direct mailers, short message service, telephone calls and other mobile messaging services. In doing so, we will comply with the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore (PDPA).
In respect of sending telemarketing messages to your Singapore telephone number via short message service, telephone calls and other mobile messaging services, please be assured that we shall only do so if we have your clear and unambiguous consent in writing or other recorded form to do so or if you have not otherwise made the appropriate registration of that number with the Do Not Call Registry. If we have an ongoing relationship with you and you have not indicated to us that you do not wish to receive telemarketing messages sent to your Singapore telephone number, we may send you telemarketing messages to that number related to the subject of our ongoing relationship via short message services and other mobile messaging services (other than a voice or video call).
You may at any time request that we stop contacting you for marketing purposes via selected or all modes.
To find out more on how you can change the way we use your personal data for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Nothing in this section shall vary or supersede the terms and conditions that govern our relationship with you.
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Data
We may from time to time and in compliance with all applicable laws on data privacy, disclose your personal data to any personnel of Foxwood Group or to third parties, whether located in Singapore or elsewhere, in order to carry out the purposes set out above. Please be assured that when we disclose your personal data to such parties, we require them to ensure that any personal data disclosed to them are kept confidential and secure.
For more information about the third parties with whom we share your personal data, you may, where appropriate, wish to refer to the agreement(s) and/or terms and conditions that govern our relationship with you. You may also contact us for more information.
We wish to emphasise that FWS does not sell personal data to any third parties and we shall remain fully compliant of any duty or obligation of confidentiality imposed on us under the applicable agreement(s) and/or terms and conditions that govern our relationship with you or any applicable law.
Other Web Sites
Retention of Personal Data
Your personal data is retained as long as the purpose for which it was collected remains and until it is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
Access and Correction
You may request access or make corrections to your personal data held by FWS.
Please contact us for details on how you may request access or correction to, or exercise your rights with respect to the processing of your personal data.
How to Contact Us
To contact us on any aspect of this policy or your personal data or to provide any feedback that you may have, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will make available the updated policy on our web site. All communications, transactions and dealings with us shall be subject to the latest version of this policy in force at the time.